[Design and Technology] Modern Love Professional Development flyer draft

Judy Moore admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Mon Jun 3 09:24:44 EST 2013

Helen Attrill
Education Officer
Bendigo Art Gallery
Hours: Tuesdays and Fridays - 8.30-4.30 pm; Thursdays 11.30-4.30
T: 5434 6082 (direct line); reception: 5434 6088
F: 5443 6586
E: h.attrill at bendigo.vic.gov.au
EXHIBITIONS

Shadowlife

An Asialink/Bendigo Art Gallery exhibition
13 April  – 28 July 2013

Mapping great change: the landscape of central Victoria

at Post Office Gallery
22 March – 16 June 2013

WWW.BENDIGOARTGALLERY.COM.AU

Follow Bendigo Art Gallery on Facebook

Follow Bendigo Art Gallery on Twitter

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this transmission in error then please inform the sender immediately by return email or facsimile and delete the transmission and all of its associations. Please consider our environment before printing this email.