[Design and Technology] VCE on line results for all schools

Robin Panousieris panousieris at bigpond.com
Fri Dec 20 12:48:28 EST 2013

HI all,

For those of you who don't already have this link this is the one I found
that enables you to see who got what and where in the state for any subject
ie. Results over 40.  I always like to see which teachers have managed to
guide their students through the folio, SACs and exam successfully.

I still don't understand the vagaries of the system that catapults some
students to 40+ and leaves others stranded on the worst mark possible (39)
but others obviously do.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/tertiary-education/well-done-2013-high-ach
ievers-20131216-2zfzt.html

Robin Panousieris