[Design and Technology] Circuit Cam query

Brett Gilbert brettgilbert25 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 10 09:24:55 EST 2013

Can anyone help me with a Timber supplier. Im looking for 90 x 19 140 x 19 , 3 ply in Pine  etc for the following year and want to compare prices.

Regards
Brett

On Monday, 9 December 2013, 9:03, Judy Moore <admin at datta.vic.edu.au> wrote:

Can anyone help Veronica with her query?
Does anyone know (and could show us) how to use a 'Circuit
Cam', LPKF ProtMat S62 (3D PCB printer). We have one that has never been used
since it was purchased! Would like to change that.
Veronica
Lovell
Lilydale HS
lovell.veronica.l at edumail.vic.gov.au

DATTA Vic - Design and Technology Teachers' Association of Victoria