[Design and Technology] Panbrake Folder

Burgers, Franciscus A burgers.franciscus.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Dec 2 15:34:19 EST 2013

Hi Judy, Hare & Forbes www.machineryhouse.com.au<http://www.machineryhouse.com.au> ; supplies most retailers, anyway.
Good Luck
Frank Burgers
Bright P-2 College.
From: destech-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:destech-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Judy Zuccon
Sent: Monday, 2 December 2013 1:51 PM
To: Design and Technology Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: [Design and Technology] Panbrake Folder

Good afternoon everyone,
Please could someone advise me of a company (they would recommend) to purchase a 1200mm segmental panbrake bender.
Also metalwork benches.
We are introducing VET Plumbing next year.
Many thanks
Judy Zuccon

[http://www.aquinas.vic.edu.au/web/images/emailsig.jpg]

JUDY ZUCCON
VET Coordinator

AQUINAS COLLEGE - Great Ryrie Street
P.O. Box 190, Ringwood VIC 3134
T: (03) 9259 3046 VM: (03) 9259 3199
E: zucconja at aquinas.vic.edu.au<mailto:zucconja at aquinas.vic.edu.au>

This email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this mail. If received in error, please notify the sender or the College immediately and delete the email and all copies. Aquinas College does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free. Any attached files may only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the College.