[Design and Technology] 3D printing workshop this weekend

Scott Phillips scott at the-robots-are-coming.com
Fri Aug 23 12:18:33 EST 2013

Hi all,

A quick heads up about our 3D printing workshop, happening this Saturday
afternoon at Southbank Library at Boyd.

The workshop is a primer on 3D printing that will bring you up to speed on
what 3D printing is all about ... what it can do, what it can't do, the
various technologies and the current and future applications.  If you are
thinking about purchasing a 3D printer for your school and/or having us
come and run incursions, this is a great way to see the machines in action
and get a feel for the material we deliver to schools.

The direct link is https://3dprintingboyd24aug.eventbrite.com.au/

and for info on all of our upcoming workshops see:
www.the-robots-are-coming.com

Kind regards,

Scott Phillips
scott at the-robots-are-coming.com