[Design and Technology] Electronics training boards

Brendan D'Arcy B.DArcy at kardinia.vic.edu.au
Fri Apr 26 13:00:12 EST 2013

Hi All,

Years ago when I was in TAFE (early 1990's) we used to have transistor amplifier boards already made up (class set) and used for educational purposes. Students would connect a bench top power supply, signal generator on the input, and then study the output with an oscilloscope.

Does anyone know where I can get a class set of these amplifier boards from (or something similar)?
What about educational boards for other circuits?

I would make my own up, but time is not usually on our side. Easy to buy PCB's already made up.

Any ideas appreciated!

Regards
Brendan D'Arcy
Senior Teacher / Head of Department (Electronics/Engineering)

Kardinia International College
PO Box 17, Geelong, Victoria, 3220, Australia
Ph: +61 3 5278 9999          Fax:  +61 3 5278 9529
I b,darcy at kardinia.vic.edu.au<http://b,darcy@kardinia.vic.edu.au> I Click to find KIC<http://www.kardinia.vic.edu.au/maps/gates.html> I www.kardinia.vic.edu.au I