[Design and Technology] Complimentary SolidWorks Learning Event - Phil Cranswick

Cranswick, Philip H cranswick.philip.h at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Apr 17 12:55:16 EST 2013

From: "Intercad VIC" <info at intercad.com.au<mailto:info at intercad.com.au>>
Date: 17 April 2013 9:30:12 AM AEST
To: <pdcranswick at gmail.com<mailto:pdcranswick at gmail.com>>
Subject: Complimentary SolidWorks Learning Event. Sign up now !

[http://vemail.eflyers.com.au/download/files/12367/1624720/RedBull-Australia_Visual_2.jpg]
National Manufacturing Week
and SolidWorks Technology Days

You are invited to visit Intercad Pty Ltd on Stand 2707 at Manufacturing Week on 7 - 10 May 2013 and attend any of our SolidWorks Learning Events FREE.

Trade Show Entry - FREE

7 - 10 MAY 2013
Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
Visit us at Stand 2707

OPENING TIMES:
TUESDAY 7 MAY.....10AM - 6PM
WEDNESDAY 8 MAY.....10AM - 6PM
THURSDAY 9 MAY.....10AM - 8PM
FRIDAY 10 MAY.....10AM - 4PM

You have seen the demos, you have heard the sales pitch, but now is your chance to see how these tools work together. Join us at the SolidWorks Learning Event @ THE IT SOLUTIONS THEATRE (STAND 2902). FREE Product Trials & Training Vouchers for those who attend!

Tuesday, May 7th, Afternoon session - SolidWorks 3D CAD           REGISTER >> <http://vemail.eflyers.com.au/ch/12367/2d9nmr1/1848616/e22d2j52h.html>

Wednesday, May 8th, Morning session - SolidWorks Composer         REGISTER >><http://vemail.eflyers.com.au/ch/12367/2d9nmr1/1848617/e22d2dnzg.html>

Wednesday, May 8th, Afternoon session - SolidWorks Simulation     REGISTER >><http://vemail.eflyers.com.au/ch/12367/2d9nmr1/1848618/e22d2ggfd.html>

Friday, May 10th, Morning session - SolidWorks 3D CAD     REGISTER >><http://vemail.eflyers.com.au/ch/12367/2d9nmr1/1848619/e22d2rbkk.html>

Friday, May 10th, Afternoon session - SolidCAM    REGISTER >><http://vemail.eflyers.com.au/ch/12367/2d9nmr1/1848609/e22d21567m.html>

[http://files.solidworks.com/images/DP_img_email.jpg]

See how the pieces of the puzzle come together in a practical environment, as we work through the process of design, analysis and technical documentation.

Learn how to implement these tools in your environment, through our Intercad Business Consultants. Meet our team of total solution professionals who will be with you all the way from the first look to implementation to continuous learning.

Evaluate the benefits of the Total Intercad Solutions for:

  *   Continuous education – with SolidWorks Courses and our IntercadDirect Programme
  *   Exchange SolidWorks files anywhere in the world - with TranslationXPERT, New productivity tool from Intercad.
  *   Plastic Injection Simulation –software solutions to simulate the plastic injection manufacturing process.
  *   Intelligent Electrical CAD - enable collaboration among electrical and mechanical designers in 2D or 3D.
  *   Maximising the performance of your 3D Applications - with the world's fastest workstation PC - BOXX Technologies.
  *   Turning your ideas into reality - Professional 3D Printers from Stratasys.
  *   CAM – automate your design to manufacturing process with SolidCAM

Network with other designers/engineers as well as SolidWorks Corp technical
representatives in a casual learning environment.

Get more value from your investment in SolidWorks by attending this special event

Win prizes – we will be raffling off free gifts.

[http://vemail.eflyers.com.au/download/files/12367/1553007/Intercad%20logo%20copy.jpg]  [http://vemail.eflyers.com.au/download/files/12367/1564763/SolidWorks%20Logo%202011%20Red%20Vertical%20with%20Tagline%20copy.jpg]       [http://www.design-point.com/media/54867/solidcam_logo_280px.png]

AUSTRALIA: Intercad Pty Ltd, Units 1 & 4, Building 6, 49 Frenchs Forest Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW 2086, Tel: 1300 CAD CAM (223 226)

NEW ZEALAND: Intercad Pty Ltd, Level 2, Building 5, Central Park, 666 Great South Rd Auckland, Tel: 09 525 9870

This is a commercial email to promote the products and services of Intercad Pty Ltd. See our privacy policy (http://intercad.com.au/about/privacy/) for complete details.

To change the types of communications you receive, or to discontinue receiving email from Intercad Pty Ltd., please send an email to remove at intercad.com.au<mailto:remove at intercad.com.au> with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.

This email was sent by Intercad Pty Ltd, Level 1, Building 5, Brandon Business Park, 530-540 Springvale Road, Glen Waverley, VIC 3150, Tel: +61 3 8562 3444 to pdcranswick at gmail.com<mailto:pdcranswick at gmail.com>

[http://vemail.eflyers.com.au/users/damiannewton/images/57836.gif]<http://eflyers.com.au/>