[Design and Technology] SolidWorks 'Picture Holder' Tutorial

Radmila Mrkobrad Radmila.Mrkobrad at intercad.com.au
Thu Sep 20 14:24:08 EST 2012

Hello everyone,
As you all know, in order to get to know CAD program, it is important that you practice a lot. This is why we have a large number of exercises to help you become familiar with SolidWorks. The best idea is to do the relevant exercises form the bundle so that you can then put what you have learnt into practice straight away.

Therefore, I believe that the 'Picture Holder' tutorial is perfect to familiarise yourself with SolidWorks CAD Platform. In this tutorial you will create a picture holder, consisting of a rectangular base with 4 vertical axes on it. You will get to know some new features, such as the 'Chamfer" command. You will also get to know the 'Assemblies' command.
Download SolidWorks_Tutorial02_PictureHolder_English_08_LR<http://blogs.solidworks.com/files/solidworks_tutorial02_pictureholder_english_08_lr-2.pdf>

If you would like to work through this tutorial and want to gain some understanding of SolidWorks CAD application please contact me on 02 9454 4429 or email radmila.mrkobrad at intercad.com.au<mailto:radmila.mrkobrad at intercad.com.au>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD9732.91B8D1A0]

[cid:image004.jpg at 01CD973B.99066450]Radmila Mrkobrad
Education Manager | ANZ
www.intercad.com.au<http://www.intercad.com.au/>

Phone:

(+612) 9454 4429