[Design and Technology] Unit 1 & 2 ideas.

Jacinta O'Leary jacinta.oleary at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 13:27:57 EST 2012

Hi David

A lot of teachers choose the one product to be re-designed for the whole
class first time round teaching Unit 1 rather than have every student
choose their own. You can always allow those students who you know to be
super keen to decide on their own. Or you give them a deadline to decide
and then its the .... dreaded .... board game (or your new alternative).

The DATTA Vic Support Material will be in print around the December
conference and should be quite useful for you as well as Mark's resources.
You will be able to order it over the phone through DATTA.

regards, Jacinta O'Leary