[Design and Technology] 2013 job opportunity

Antony Benson a.benson at ccg.vic.edu.au
Fri Oct 26 09:40:40 EST 2012

Dear all I hope this is an OK forum for this, however we have a fulltime ongoing position to fill commencing in 2013 for a Systems and Engineering  / Product Design teacher.

Please see below
____________________________________

TEACHER - SYSTEMS & ENGINEERING

Some Product Design (Wood) Teaching

Full time ongoing position

Experience at VCE level advantageous

This position is based at the Senior School ' Villa Paloma' Senior Arts Centre in Waurn Ponds. It has recently become available due to an internal staff promotion. Commencement Term 1, 2013
Applications are invited from teachers who desire to work with a team of dedicated staff in a fine, independent College where academic excellence and Christian values are emphasised.
Written applications should be forwarded to:
The Principal's Secretary
P.O. Box 146 Belmont. Vic. 3216
principal at ccg.vic.edu.au<mailto:jessica at ccg.vic.edu.au>
Applications close Wednesday 7 November 2012

Antony Benson
Art, Technology & Design Teacher
Senior Campus
(03)5241 1577

[Christian College Geelong]

[https://www.ccg.vic.edu.au/email/images/Enviro.jpg] Please consider the environment before printing this email.

--
This e-mail is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If this e-mail has been received in error, then please notify Christian College or the author of this email immediately and destroy the original message. We have made every attempt to ensure this e-mail message is free from computer viruses however the attached files are provided on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted. Views, opinions, etc. expressed reflect those of the author and not Christian College nor its associated companies and campuses which includes Eden Quality Services Pty Ltd.

Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au