[Design and Technology] FW: Plastic Bottle Lightens Darkness - amazing!

Elizabeth Keep ElizabethK at toorakc.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 28 12:16:11 EST 2012

This is fabulous design.
How cleaver people are.
Fabulous for the community, employment, lifestyle.
Scroll to link below.

This is amazing, so simple, and so inexpensive. Wow.  Turn on the bottle!
Subject: Plastic Bottle Lightens Darkness

PLASTIC WATER BOTTLE LIGHT
Wow !! How amazing is this and how creative !

Some people are so smart & problem solvers its amazing! and from a different perspective,
we take something so simple as windows and sunlight for granted, that's a luxury in a third world
country, in Thailand a bathroom with running water (toilet) is a luxury that only the very wealthy
have...something we consider a basic necessity.

Click here<http://wimp.com/lightenup/>: for an interesting video!!

►<http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621131&did=0&ppd=2812%2c201207251417%2c9%2c1%2c892210414917521637&rui=133849909&app_test_id=0&sd=20121008>

No virus found in this message.