[Design and Technology] Hands On Conference Reminder

Lesley Timion Lesley.Timion at haileybury.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 22 09:26:34 EST 2012

Hi Judy,
After giving enthusiastic permission to attend the conference,                                                           Haileybury has now decided that I am not allowed to go as it is all day!  So I have to cancel. I am very disappointed as it is usually the highlight of my PD sessions.
Cheers,
Lesley TIMION

Sent from my iPad