[Design and Technology] SAC for Unit 3 out 2

VERSTRAETEN Gabriella gab.verstraeten at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
Thu May 31 12:07:11 EST 2012

Hi all
I am currently writing the SAC for outcome 2 in Unit 3. Maybe I'm just tired being this time of the year - but would someone be willing to show me or share their SAC so I can see how they have presented their SAC - theres just a couple of aspects I'm not sure how I will express and am interested to see how others are doing it.
Cheers
Gabriella

Gabriella Verstraeten
Technology Teacher - Textiles

Thomas Carr College
35 Thomas Carr Drive,
Tarneit, VIC 3029
(P) (03) 8734 2444
(F) (03) 9748 4388
(E) gab.verstraeten at thomascarr.vic.edu.au

IMPORTANT! This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Thomas Carr College does not represent or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses or other defects. The attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. Any representations or opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Thomas Carr College.