[Design and Technology] planned obsolescence

Monique Dalli moniquedalli at gmail.com
Wed May 30 17:48:37 EST 2012

HI Maryann. . .  and all!

I shared the link you sent for NSW teachers on the following forum- - - -
-> TechEdForum <http://techedforum.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43&sid=f02c04a670be7e2b0c57c321ee15f2ae>

Looked too good a resource to leave it sitting in my email inbox!!
Will definitely program that into my unit.

Thank you,

--
Monique Dalli

VET Construction / Design & Technology Teacher

Gilroy Catholic College