[Design and Technology] destech Digest, Vol 87, Issue 1

John Doubleday john at digitalteacher.com.au
Tue May 1 12:29:21 EST 2012

Hi Connie (YOUDAN) and others,

Collecting assessment for Project work can be difficult and time consuming.
Using Moodle can make it a whole lot easier. If you have  a school Moodle
or you can get to a Computer Lab during class time I could possible be of
help. Drop me a line.
cheers
johnD
Digital Teacher- Super Tech <http://www.digitalteacher.com.au/>