[Design and Technology] Advice

Andy Robinson andy.robinson93 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 11:22:55 EST 2012

Sorry to bother you all but I need some advice on a rather sensitive matter. I have been receiving prank calls and a rather unpleasant SMS last night. This morning I received a voice message of an inappropriate nature, only the caller didn't block his number.
It would appear to be a pupil from my school, I am wondering what my next course of action should be as this has been the first time I have ever encountered such an event.

If you find this inappropriate my apologies and I hope you never find yourself in the same situation

Sent from my iPhone