[Design and Technology] Recs for Vac former and 3D printer

Monique Dalli moniquedalli at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:26:30 EST 2012

 . . . .we purchased our vacuum former from DESIGNABILTY - - the good thing
about the purchase was the on-site training that came with it!

http://www.designability.com.au/

ALSO- I created a forum a few weeks ago for technology students- people are
posting about suppliers and companies to buy lasers etc from- it may be of
help??

www.techedforum.com.au

Monique Dalli

VET Construction / Design & Technology Teacher

Gilroy Catholic College