[Design and Technology] Implementing the Australian Curriculum Conference 23rd 24th July

Elizabeth Keep ElizabethK at toorakc.vic.edu.au
Wed Jun 6 14:26:15 EST 2012

Hi All,
Toorak College is having an amazing conference with 11 keynotes and 80 workshops for you to strengthen your strategies for Exploring and Implementing the Australian curriculum.
Covering specific subject areas and general teaching and education models, including The Arts.
Below is the link to the conference website with all the details of keynote speakers, workshops and registration.
http://cpl.conference2012.toorakc.vic.edu.au/

I have a limited number of hard copy brochures in my office, if you prefer snail-mail.

Thanks,
Marlene

Marlene Fry
Executive Assistant to the Deputy Principal, Head of Senior School - Lois Dwyer
Executive Assistant to the Head of Learning – Catherine Loel

TOORAK COLLEGE
PO Box 150 Mount Eliza 3930
Phone: +613 9788 7230
Fax: +613 9787 5888
Web: www.toorakc.vic.edu.au<http://www.toorakc.vic.edu.au/>

Learning | Courage | Integrity | Excellence | Leadership Through Service