[Design and Technology] Wordwork benches

James Roberts jroberts at stpeters.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 17 12:23:51 EST 2012

Hi Peter
Just installed  some woodwork benches from dynamic concepts with all the bells and whistles - lockable cupboards underneath, lockable castors etc...lots of options, great quality and price and will certainly use them in the next stage of our building

www.dynamicconcepts.com.au

Regards
James

James Roberts
Head of Campus - Cranbourne East
St Peter's College
The contents of this email are confidential. Any unauthorised use of the content is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please advise by reply email or telephone immediately and then delete the email. Thank you