[Design and Technology] Welcome-2012

John Doubleday john at digitalteacher.com.au
Fri Feb 3 16:35:35 EST 2012

Welcome to 2012. To be honest I think it is going to be a difficult year, on
so many levels, but even during difficult times there are always bright
spots. Digital Teacher is one of those innovative bright  lights.

I am a Design and Technology teacher with a passion for my subject and a
desire for my students to not lose Their Passion. That is why I created
Digital Teacher. To give my students access to high level content no matter
what school I was working in.... and it has worked. It is early days but we
have approximately 80 registered Tech teachers from across Australia. That
is no mean feat as we tend to stick to our state forums or email lists.
Please consider Registering (preferable with your school email but it's not
the end if you don't). Pass this email onto  other interstate Tech
teachers..... J

There will be my units that I will offer free to some lucky users, free
units from Moodle Share, hints and tips on digital skills, my considerable
archive of workshop solutions, projects etc etc.

Lets bounce that Ball Of Life to each otherJ

Cheers

johnD

http://www.digitalteacher.com.au <http://www.digitalteacher.com.au/>

"Education is not the filling of a bucket but the lighting of a fire" WB
Yates