[Design and Technology] Students interested in Industrial Design Bachelor Degree at UWS Penrith

Monique Dalli moniquedalli at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 19:53:03 EST 2012

Hi Chris,

Not sure if you belong to the ESNET edu-list - it is (mostly) NSW teachers
and may have a better audience for this email - you can join by sending an
email to: esnet at edna.edu.au

Alternatively - you can join the technology teachers forum - techedforum.com.au
<http://www.techedforum.com.au>and post any UWS material/notifications that
would be relevant to a teacher audience.

Current year 12 students have left already, however, if you would like to
come to my school (in Castle Hill) and have a chat to my Design and
Technology
students in years 11/12 early 2013 about university pathways you are more
than welcome.

--
Monique Dalli

VET Construction / Design & Technology Teacher

Gilroy Catholic College