[Design and Technology] Wood work bench

Judy Moore admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Tue Dec 11 16:40:29 EST 2012

>From Greg Goold a retired Secondary Technology Teacher

I retired 18 Months ago and found that I needed something to do and I found part time work at one of the local primary schools. I am on the lookout for a wood work bench that another school has surplus to their requirements. The school has been donated vices for a bench so we do not need one. Would it be possible for DTTA to send an email to Technology Teachers asking has their School a surplus bench? The school that I am at is Stockdale Road Primary School in Traralgon. Pick up can be arranged. My Email is ggoold66 at bigpond.com

Regards Greg Goold