[Design and Technology] Sustainable Fashion - Mucke article

Arnott, Suzanne S arnott.suzanne.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Dec 11 09:27:21 EST 2012

Fashion source is a great free resource with interesting Fashion articles. If you go to this link you will be able to log in (I have had no spam or other issues from joining it) and download a PDF of the article on designer Ellie Mucke, and her approach to redesigning fashion to be more sustainable...
Very interesting read
http://www.fashionsource.com.au/news/viewarticle.asp?articleID=21736

   [santa_trying_to_ride_reindeer_md_wht]    [HollyWritesMerryXmas]
Suzanne Arnott
VCE Textiles and VET Fashion Teacher
Sandringham College
Blog: http://c21teachingandlearning.global2.vic.edu.au<http://c21teachingandlearning.global2.vic.edu.au/>