[Design and Technology] Drum Sander Query

Antony Benson a.benson at ccg.vic.edu.au
Tue Dec 4 13:36:11 EST 2012

Hi dean, I'm based in Geelong but try some timber window manufacturers. I have used Stegbar in the past for a similar application.

Sent from iphone

Antony Benson
Art, Technology & Design Teacher
Senior Campus
(03)5241 1577

[Christian College Geelong]

[https://www.ccg.vic.edu.au/email/images/Enviro.jpg] Please consider the environment before printing this email.

On 04/12/2012, at 12:50 PM, "Hewitt, Dean C" <hewitt.dean.c at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:hewitt.dean.c at edumail.vic.gov.au>> wrote:

Afternoon All,

I hoping that someone will be able to help me with a problem I have.

I have a Year 12 student in 2013 that is producing a dining table and needs the timber for the top to be sanded after biscuit joining to remove any high spots.

There will be two pieces approx. 800 wide by 1600 long.

The drum sander will need to be a minimum of 800 wide to allow the timber to pass through.

I hoping that someone will know of a company in the Eastern Melbourne region  that might have a drum sander that will do this for my student.

Looking forward to your reply and Merry Christmas to you all.

Regards

Dean

Dean Hewitt
Year 10 Coordinator
Heathmont College
9871 4888

DATTA Vic - Design and Technology Teachers' Association of Victoria
--
This e-mail is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If this e-mail has been received in error, then please notify Christian College or the author of this email immediately and destroy the original message. We have made every attempt to ensure this e-mail message is free from computer viruses however the attached files are provided on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted. Views, opinions, etc. expressed reflect those of the author and not Christian College nor its associated companies and campuses which includes Eden Quality Services Pty Ltd.

Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au