[Design and Technology] FW: [VELS] A great PD event from VITTA (apologies for any cross posts)

Tran, Lorraine I tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Apr 11 12:27:49 EST 2012

Dear colleague

The VITTA PD outlined below may be of interest.

Regards, Lorraine.

Lorraine Tran I Curriculum Manager, Technologies

VELS Design, Creativity and Technology
VCE Agricultural and Horticultural Studies I VCE Food and Technology
VCE Product Design and Technology I VCE Systems Engineering

Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA)
http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au<http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/>

* (03) 9651 4407   0400833521
* tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au>

 The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority provides high quality curriculum, assessment and reporting that promotes individual life long learning.