[Design and Technology] Help

Andy Robinson robbo74 at live.com
Thu Sep 22 13:22:23 EST 2011

I am wondering as a teacher from overseas if anyone knows how I can correct a shortfall in my resume.
Currently, I am in a middle school without any formal examinations or curriculum, this has its positives and negatives, the main negative is my lack of exposure to VCE  and the National Curriculum.
So, my query is, how can I gain experience in working with VCE if nobody will give me a chance?
Are there any PD opportunities I could investigate to help bridge this shortfall?
I am assunming the same could be said for the New National Curriculum?

Many Thanks for your help with this, and if you feel this request is inappropriate I apologies in advance.

Andy Robinson