[Design and Technology] V.C.E D&T Exam study guide in Age

Steve Catanzariti stevec at sjc.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 8 13:51:58 EST 2011

I have received several responses regarding my question on stages of a products life cycle. Unfortunately, they are all different. Surely someone has the definitive answer. Thank you to those who have responded, I agree with all of you!

Steve Catanzariti
St Joseph's College Geelong
135 Aphrasia Street Newtown Vic 3220
Ph Office: 03 5226 8100