[Design and Technology] technician role description

VERSTRAETEN Gabriella gab.verstraeten at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
Wed Jun 8 18:08:31 EST 2011

Hi all
I need to prepare a job description list for a wood/ metal technician for our wood/metal department. We have made a start. It would be helpful to see what other schools request/ include in their job responsibilities list.  I was wondering if any dept heads out there had copies of the lists of tasks they have their techies do, with the kinds of qualifications suggested, that they would be willing to share?

Cheers

Gabriella
Gabriella Verstraeten
Head of Technology

Thomas Carr College
35 Thomas Carr Drive,
Tarneit, VIC 3029
(P) (03) 8734 2444
(F) (03) 9748 4388
(E) gab.verstraeten at thomascarr.vic.edu.au

IMPORTANT! This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Thomas Carr College does not represent or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses or other defects. The attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. Any representations or opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Thomas Carr College.