[Design and Technology] OH&S courses

Maryann AUGUSTINUS MAUGUSTINUS at unihigh.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 18 17:48:10 EST 2011

Grace is also the person to speak to if you are having OHS problems in the technology area.

She is very understanding and will make sure issues are dealt with promptly, often bypassing the schools hierarchy.

Are you all aware that if you need to wear earmuffs when using machinery, a hearing test is required by law every 2 years.

I did not know that until I became the OHS rep last year and did the course.

I have been teaching 20 years and in all that time was never made aware!

Regards Maryann