[Design and Technology] IE Products Newsletter

IE Products Anthony.Crawford at soc.tas.edu.au
Mon Sep 27 18:05:58 EST 2010

IE PRODUCTS NEWSLETTER

This email is best viewed in your web browser. Click the link
below to see it:
http://dattatasmania.createsend1.com/t/r/e/qkddjd/kltixat/

We're Back For 2010
IE Products is back for 2010 and just in time for Christmas. With
a great selection of products, you may just find that special
gift and at the same time support our future entrepreneurs.

New Schools and Students
This year we have students from Scotch Oakburn College and
Ogilvie High School joining the program with some new and
exciting products. If you would like to get involved or know of a
school that may be interested in the great project please contact
us at: ieproducts at interhighenterprise.com
[ieproducts at interhighenterprise.com]

Bird Coffee Table
The design for this flat pack coffee table has been donated by
German industrial designer Ronan Kadushin, and are being made by
students at Scotch Oakburn College. Each 'bird' measures
700x700x700mm and is made from 16mm plywood and finished with a
timber veneer of your choice.

Thanks,
IE Products