[Design and Technology] responding the the D&T Exam

Panousieris panousieris at bigpond.com.au
Thu Nov 4 04:02:18 EST 2010

I urge D&T teachers to respond to the D&T  VCE Exam as it is our way of
ensuring we have a voice.  We as D&T teachers are often quick to criticise
VCAA documents such as the study design, the exam etc. but given the
opportunity, how many actually take the time to provide feedback ?  Not that
many if the response to the Draft Study Design is anything to go on. Hit the
link that Lorraine provided below and have your say.

http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/correspondence/notices/2010/157.html

Robin Panousieris

Assumption College Kilmore.