[Design and Technology] Looking for D&T position

Judy Moore admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Mon Mar 15 09:18:52 EST 2010

If anyone can help Bill, please contact him on his email.

I've recently arrived from Queensland and am looking for design and technology teaching jobs. I am a fully qualified secondary teacher with 13 years classroom experience. I am registered to teach in Victoria and was wondering if you could provide advice on the best way to find and apply for jobs here.

Bill Pommer
pommer4 at optusnet.com.au

Judy Moore
Office Administrator