[Design and Technology] apology for tonight

Grech, Mark A grech.mark.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Mar 3 11:44:45 EST 2010

Hi Lorainne
I a have been trying to return Tony Normans call ph:96514480 (not sure if this number is correct as the message had a great deal of interference and I couldnt really hear him clearly)
I was planning to get there tonight in person howevever I have been away on care leave for a few days and wont be able to make it tonight
I will definitely attend the next meeting in person
sorry for the late notice
regards
Mark