[Design and Technology] DATTA Vic PD program for semester one

pl at datta.vic.edu.au pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 16 09:56:20 EST 2010

Hi Faye

Next Tuesday is Unit 3 focussed. The teachers are all newbies so it is
best to keep the focus manageable. Unit 4 is on June 10, currently I have
Jill Livett slated to present it.
When you get a chance today or tomorrow can you give me a ring and we can
go through next Tuesdays program together.
My number here is 9349 1538, or otherwise you can reach me on my mobile.
04 1256 1257.

With kind regards

John Long
Professional Learning Coordinator
Design and Technology Teachers Association (Vic)
E pl at datta.vic.edu.au
M 0412 561 257
F 03 9349 5391
PL program is now on line at