[Design and Technology] Wood technical assistant part time wanted

Philip Cranswick pcranswick at aitkencollege.edu.au
Wed Dec 8 12:51:16 EST 2010

Hi Robin,

Here is a person who may suit your needs.

My name is Andrew Stammers and I am looking for a D & T technical
support role should one become available. I have been working at RMIT
for the last four years as a technical officer in various furniture
courses and also as a teacher with the pre apprenticeship program in
cabinetmaking. I have a trade certificate in cabinetmaking and have
completed certificate IV in training and assessment. I also have level 2
first aid and am presently the health and safety representative for our
work group. If you would like to contact me then please email or call me
anytime on 0422 144
516 or after hours 9354 0523.

Regards,

Andrew Stammers