[Design and Technology] Textiles teacher vacancy

Judy Moore admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Mon Dec 6 12:51:28 EST 2010

Swinburne Senior Secondary College - Hawthorn is looking for a DESIGN &
TECHNOLOGY teacher, method FASHION/TEXTILES.  Year 11class only 2 x 1/2 days
per week or 0.2 they can choose either Monday and Thursday OR Tuesday and
Friday.  I would recommend Monday/Thursday in that it sits better in the
day.

If you are interested please contact:
Helen Stokes
E: helenmstokes at hotmail.com