[Design and Technology] PDF file for Safey in Technology Workshops

Craig Abernethy Craig.Abernethy at hillcrest.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 23 14:50:53 EST 2010

Hi Colleagues

I have a copy of the video 'Safety in Technology Workshops' hosted by Jules Lund. If you have 'Clickview' at your school you will also have a copy of it. There is a PDF questionnaire file that comes with it in Clickview. Could someone please e-mail me a copy of this PDF so I can use it with my video. We don't have this software program at our school.

Regards

Craig Abernethy
Craig.Abernethy at hillcrest.vic.edu.au
Technology Teacher