[Design and Technology] Looking for employment

Judy Moore admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Thu Apr 15 15:56:55 EST 2010

Name: Bill Pommer
Address: 1/94 Hotham st
Town or Suburb: St Kilda East
Postcode: 3183
Phone:
Fax:
Email: pommer4 at optusnet.com.au

Comments or Queries: Hi,DATTA Vic I have recently moved to Melbourne and am looking for employment in the design and technology field,either teaching within the subject area or an administration position would be suitable.I have thirteen years classroom teaching experience and have acted as HOD and VET coordinator, any help you can give in this area would be much appreciated.Bill Pommer

Judy Moore
Office Administrator
DATTA Vic.
150 Palmerston St