[Design and Technology] article

Jacinta O'Leary joleary at distance.vic.edu.au
Sun May 24 13:23:15 EST 2009

Hi Steve,

Thanks for sending the link to 'Inventors put wheels in motion for expansion' by  Stephen Crafti.
However, I think you have just given a link to the current edtition of the Financial Review site and if people want to read the article mentioned they need to subscribe. There is a free 14 day trial but it requires a credit card number and then you need to unsubscribe after the 14 days.

I will be able to scan the article on Tuesday as a pdf and attach it to this email list for those of you missed the paper copy that Judy Moore (from DATTA) had at the conference last week.

Regards,
Jacinta