[Design and Technology] CAD program

Roger Knight RKnight at stpats.vic.edu.au
Wed Jun 24 15:26:10 EST 2009

 Catherine

I can thoroughly recommend Pro Engineer. This is a free 3D package by PTC the world industry leader in 3D modelling.
To obtain the software teachers must complete a 12hr training course at a cost of approx. $300.00. On completion of the course they receive the software discs (schools edition) and each teacher is then able to authorise a site licence for 300 seats.
DATTA Vic run these courses for which I am the instructor. We will be running courses in term 3. Check with DATTA vic fro details.
The PTC website can be found at

http://ptc.com/

Best regards ... Roger

Roger Knight