[Design and Technology] production home advantage

Jacinta O'Leary joleary at distance.vic.edu.au
Mon Jun 22 16:02:16 EST 2009

Thanks Sue
I found this interesting!
Jacinta

-----Original Message-----
From: destech-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:destech-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Susan Murphy
Sent: Saturday, 20 June 2009 1:25 PM
To: destech at edulists.com.au
Subject: [Design and Technology] production home advantage

Hi all,
This article was in the financial review at the end of May  and I
scanned
it for the list.
Its how some companies are now realising that its to their advantage to
manufacture in Australia
I have tried sending to design and tech list mant times in past months
and
realised my emails must not have been getting through so today I
resubscribed and it seems to be working.

Cheers
Sue Murphy

Design and Technology Teacher
Star of the Sea College
Box 7001,Gardenvale LPO
Brighton 3186

I can be contacted at school on 95966099

smurphy at starmelb.catholic.edu.au
DATTA Vic - Design and Technology Teachers' Association of Victoria

visit http://www.mci.com