[Design and Technology] Looking for supplier contacts

Judy Moore admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 11 13:30:11 EST 2009

Feedback from the DATTA Vic May conference indicated that D & T teachers wanted
to see a wider range of trade suppliers represented at the conference. Although
there was a good range of CAD, electronics and laser technology, teachers
wanted to see metal, acrylic, wood, textiles and education resource suppliers.

I am looking for contacts for good suppliers in all D & T areas but especially
metal, acrylic, wood and textiles. Any recommendations are welcomed; I will
endeavour to get them on board at future professional learning activities.

Regards

John Long at DATTA Vic

150 Palmerston St
CARLTON   VIC   3053