[Design and Technology] RE: Careers Flyers request

VERSTRAETEN Gabriella gab.verstraeten at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 16 17:05:03 EST 2009

Hi Judy/DATTA

We have a careers evening coming up soon and some of the other subject
areas have shown me A4 flyers that their professional teaching body has
that prompt careers in their subject areas. Do we have such flyers for
Textiles or the Woodtech /metal/design ? If so, would it possible for
you to send me some?

Thanks

Gabriella Verstraeten

Co Thomas Carr College