[Design and Technology] Design and TechnologyExam PreparationWorkshop for Teachers

Arnott, Suzanne S arnott.suzanne.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Aug 21 10:15:26 EST 2009

thanks :)

Suzanne Arnott
eLearning Leader
Sandringham College
Holloway Rd
Sandringham, 3191

-----Original Message-----
From: destech-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Sent: Thu 20/08/2009 2:16 PM
To: "Design and Technology Teachers"Mailing.List"<destech at edulists.com.au>"@gateway.edulists.com.au
Subject: RE: [Design and Technology] Design and TechnologyExam	PreparationWorkshop for Teachers

Hi Suzanne

Best we can do at this stage is make the notes available. I will send out a destech email when they are available.

With kind regards

John Long
Professional Learning Coordinator
Design and Technology Teachers Association (Vic)
www.datta.vic.edu.au
M 0412 561 257
F 03 9349 5391 On Wed Aug 19 19:28 , 'Arnott, Suzanne S' sent:

	I am unable to get to this, as my son has something on... will there be any sharing of the information supplied on the list?

	It has been a while since I have taught Design Tech and want to make sure my year 12s are as prepared as possible for the exam.

	Cheers

	Suz

	Suzanne Arnott

	eLearning Leader