[Design and Technology] Unit 3&4 D&T Folio

Jacinta O'Leary joleary at distance.vic.edu.au
Thu May 22 16:30:14 EST 2008

yes - you are right!

________________________________

From: destech-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Shaalu Chaudhary
Sent: Wed 21/05/2008 5:44 PM
To: Design and Technology Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Design and Technology] Unit 3&4 D&T Folio

Hi Jacinta
Thanks for your help with my query. I just want to be very sure regarding
the use of evaluation criteria. My understanding is that you need to
evaluate each option in order to be able to justify the choice of final
option, however, there is no need to write a justification/report for each
one of these. Report will be written only to justify the final options. Am
I right?
Shaalu

--
Shaalu Chaudhary