[Design and Technology] (no subject)

pauldawes dawes.paul.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue May 20 12:48:20 EST 2008

I'm interested in the same.  I've been chatting to Tony Pugatschew from
Intellecta and he recommended us spending our money with him.  He has some
Roland products - the 40E and the 540E milling machines that run with Pro
Desktop.  They're going to be on display at the DATTA conference.  They're
not cheap, but if you recently got some government money.

I'm also interested in any schools that are successfully (or otherwise)
running laptops or tablets in D&T and the (dis)/advantages over normal
desktop units.  Anyone?

Cheers,

Paul Dawes

Materials & Design Technology Manager

Patterson River Secondary College

Eel Race Road, Carrum 3197

(t) 8770 6700

(f) 9786 9810

(m) 0417 983 711

This email and any files transmitted with it are priveliged and confidential
information intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you have
received this email in error you must not disseminate, copy or take any
action in reliance on it.  Please immediately notify PRSC by return email to
the sender and delete the original email.

  _____