[Design and Technology] Organic Cotton Advantage

Anderson, Karen K anderson.karen.k at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Mar 22 16:37:40 EST 2008

Hello Design and Technology Studies teachers
Finding it difficult to locate locally designed and manufactured product for students to see?
Organic Cotton Advantage in QLD is supporting my Unit 1 Design and Technology studies students to re-design an existing product by donating a Certton organic cotton garment for each of my students. The extensive information on their website has permitted my students to undertake significant research including identifying their current 'end-users' and re-designing the garment to suit an end-user of their choice.
Nick Barclay has been extremely supportive and shares the belief that we need our students to seriously think about sustainable design and manufacturing in Australia as they are the people that will hopefully making this happen for us in the not too distant future.
Support Organic Cotton Advantage if you can - see attached!
Enjoy the break,
Karen Anderson
Taylors Lakes SC