[Design and Technology] Upcoming Professional Learning

VERSTRAETEN Gabriella gab.verstraeten at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
Wed Jun 25 13:57:54 EST 2008

Dear Judy

Why is that as a member of datta the association cant send us out in
electronic format information about opportunities you have coming up at
Datta. I can go on line but I have to fill out a whole lot of details
about my self and the school on the Datta page in order to access this
info. Why aren't all the details just available when you fo on to Datta?
Why do I need to do all of this as a member? Or am I doing something
incorrectly?

Regards

Gabriella