[Design and Technology] FW: help posting re- govt grants

Tran, Lorraine I tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Jun 25 11:44:26 EST 2008

No, the grant is not for Independent or Catholic schools: it is for
Victorian Government secondary schools.

A Media release dated May 1, 2008 titled $15 Million for Technical
Equipment in Secondary Schools is available at:

http://www.dpc.vic.gov.au/__4a256811001d78bf.nsf/WebByMinister!OpenView&
Start=1&Count=300&Expand=11&RestrictToCategory=2008#11

Lorraine Tran
Curriculum Manager, P - 12 Design and Technology
Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA)
41 St Andrews Place
East Melbourne 3002
http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au

Email: tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Telephone: (03) 9651 4407
Mobile:       041 933 1630

The VCAA provides curriculum and assessment for prep to Year 12. The
VCAA is a statutory body directly responsible to the Minister for
Education and Training and serves government and non-government schools.

P please consider the environment before printing this email.