[Design and Technology] Lamp project

pauldawes dawes.paul.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Jul 21 10:35:07 EST 2008

Hi all,

Has anyone undertaken a lamp project in middle-senior years recently?

I am considering doing one that is relatively cheap (no low-voltage) and
doesn't require me to do any 240V wiring.  I can't seem to locate anyone who
can supply me the plug-switch-socket in one piece.  I don't want to have to
go to an electrician to check them all - or do I have no choice?

If anyone out there has experience, supplier contacts, design briefs, etc..
and would like to share I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,

Paul Dawes

Materials & Design Technology Manager

Patterson River Secondary College

Eel Race Road, Carrum 3197

(t) 8770 6700

(f) 9786 9810

(m) 0417 983 711

This email and any files transmitted with it are priveliged and confidential
information intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you have
received this email in error you must not disseminate, copy or take any
action in reliance on it.  Please immediately notify PRSC by return email to
the sender and delete the original email.